Whistler Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to get to Greystone Lodge from Vancouver?
It takes approximately 2.5 hours to get to Greystone Lodge from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) or 2 hours from downtown Vancouver.
2. What Whistler restaurants do you recommend?
There are several restaurants within walking distance to Greystone Lodge. Here are our recommended Whistler Restaurants.
3. What activities are there to do near Greystone Lodge in the summer and winter for adults or kids?
Here is a list of Whistler activities. We recommend that are easily accessed from Greystone Lodge. Our friendly and knowledgeable Front Desk staff can also help you with booking your favorite Whistler activity!
4. What is the closest Airport to Whistler?
The nearest airport to Whistler is Vancouver International Airport –YVR.
Alternative airports close to Whistler include:
Abbotsford YXX Abbotsford Airport – YXX (Canada)
Seattle Airport – Seattle Tacoma International Airport or Sea-Tac (USA). When choosing which airport to fly into when going to Whistler choose YVR – Vancouver International Airport in most cases.
5. What is the best way to get from Seattle to Whistler?
The best way to get to Whistler is to take the Aldergrove Truck Crossing to avoid downtown Vancouver: Google Map
6. How long does it take to drive from Seattle to Whistler?
It takes about 5 hours depending on which route you take and the road conditions.
7. Do you offer discount lift tickets or discounted ski passes for Whistler Blackcomb?
If you book your Whistler accommodation with our company you may be offered discount lift tickets depending on how early you book your Whistler vacation. Generally you must book prior to May 25th to take advantage of big discounts!
8. Do you offer any Summer Specials or Deals on Accommodation?
Yes we offer deals with 30% off stays that are 3 nights or longer all Summer long! Just call us or book online to get a deal on your summer vacation !
9. Is Greystone Lodge a true ski-in ski-out location?
Greystone Lodge is as ski-in ski-out as it gets on Blackcomb Mountain. It is located just off the main Blackcomb Mountain ski run called Lower Cruiser and Merlins.
10. Is there a pool at Greystone Lodge?
Yes there is a heated outdoor pool and two hot tubs that are opened year round! The pool and hot tubs are open from 10am-10pm daily.
11. Is there bike storage at Greystone Lodge?
Yes there is bike storage at Greystone Lodge and it is Free!
12. Are there Air Conditioned Units in Greystone Lodge?
The following units are Air Conditioned with Portable A/C Units: Unit 110, Unit 207, Unit 226, Unit 229, Unit 318, Unit 328, Unit 332
The following units are Air Conditioned with HVAC Systems: Unit 109, Unit 216, Unit 220, Unit 221, Unit 303, Unit 310, Unit 311, Unit 317, Unit 320, Unit 323, Unit 329, Unit 333, Unit 401, Unit 408, Unit 412, Unit 413
13. What is the closest Transit/Bus Stop to Greystone Lodge?
The Greystone Lodge is on Route 5 – Upper Village & Benchlands Shuttle. The closest bus stop is located at the S location found here.
14. Where can I find a babysitter?
Babysitting Whistler of Course!
15. Do you allow pets at Greystone Lodge?
Sorry no Pets.
16. What is the proper spelling of Whistler accommodation?
There is only one way to spell accommodation and that is with 2 c’s and m’s. All other spellings including: whistler accomodation, whistler accomodations, whistler acommodations, whistler acomodations, whistler accomadation, whistler accomadations are incorrect.